Skip to main navigation
Skip to content
Now in main content
PhD Dissertations (Rice University)
- Mackale Joyner, 2008, Array Optimizations for High Productivity Programming Languages.
- Rajkishore Barik, 2009, Efficient Optimization of Memory Accesses in Parallel Programs.
- Yi Guo, 2010, A Scalable Locality-aware Adaptive Work-stealing Scheduler for Multi-core Task Parallelism.
- Raghavan Raman, 2012, Dynamic Data Race Detection for Structured Parallelism.
- Sanjay Chatterjee, 2013, Runtime Systems for Extreme Scale Platforms.
- Kamal Sharma, 2014, Locality Transformations of Computation and Data for Portable Performance.
- Shams Imam, 2015, Cooperative Execution of Parallel Tasks with Synchronization Constraints.
- Deepak Majeti, 2015, Portable Programming Models for Heterogeneous Platforms.
- Alina Sbirlea, 2015, High-level execution models for multicore architectures.
- Dragos Sbirlea, 2015, Memory and Communication Optimizations for Macro-dataflow Programs
- Sagnak Tasirlar, 2015, Optimized Event-Driven Runtime Systems for Programmability and Performance.
- Max Grossman, 2017, Productive Programming Systems for Heterogeneous Supercomputers.
- Rishi Surendran, 2017, Debugging, Repair, and Synthesis of Task-Parallel Programs.
- Nick Vrvilo, 2017, Enhanced Data and Task Abstractions for Extreme-scale Runtime Systems.
- Kumud Bhandari, 2018, General-purpose Programming Techniques for Emerging Systems with Non-volatile Byte-addressable Random Access Memory.
- Sri Raj Paul, 2018, Mapping High Level Parallel Programming Models to Asynchronous Many-Task (AMT) Runtimes.
PhD Dissertations (Georgia Tech)
- Ankush Mandal, 2020, Enabling Parallelism and Optimizations in Data Mining Algorithms for Power-law Data.
- Prasanth Chatarasi, 2020, Advancing Compiler Optimizations for General-Purpose and Domain-Specific Parallel Architectures.
- Seonmyeong Bak, 2020, Runtime Approaches to Improve the Efficiency of Hybrid and Irregular Applications.
- Caleb Voss, 2020, Addressing Logical Deadlocks through Task-Parallel Language Design.
- Prithayan Barua, 2021, Compiler analysis and optimization of memory management In modern processors.
- Sana Damani, 2022, Optimized Scheduling and Resource Allocation for Thread Parallel Architectures.